Skip to posts
- Shell Energy North America (Houston, TX) – Awarded a $74,712,323 fixed-price with economic price adjustment contract for direct supply of natural gas.
- Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co. (Oklahoma City, OK) – Awarded a $70,899,905 tarrif-rate contract to assume ownership, operation and maintenance of the electric distribution system at Tinker Air Force Base, OK, for 50 years.
- The Boeing Co. (Mesa, AZ) – Awarded a $48,573,000 firm-fixed price contract to rotary wing head
- Hologic, LP (Marlborough, MA) – Awarded a $32,300,000 firm-fixed sole-source, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity contract for ThinPrep pap test kits and related supplies.
- Bell Boeing Joint Prject Office, Bell-Boeing Joint Program (Amarillo, TX) – Awarded a $20,419,604 firm-fixed price, sole-source contract for aircraft parts.
- Excel Manufacturing, Inc. (El Paso, TX) – Awarded an $8,390,592 firm-fixed price, partial set-aside contract for airmen battle uniform, men’s women’s coats and trousers.
- Delta Industries, LLC (East Granby, CT) – Awarded an $8,287,019 firm-fixed, total set-aside, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for case and nozzle assembly supplies.
- ITT Electronic Systems (Clifton, NJ) – Awarded a $7,143,300 firm-fixed price, sole-source contract for aircraft parts.
- Compass Energy Gas Services, LLC (Richmond, VA) – Awarded a $5,731,680 fixed-price with economic price adjustment for direct supply of natural gas.
- Raytheon Technical Services, LLC, dba Raytheon (Reston, VA) – Awarded an estimated $49,800,000 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for services to perform the function as a single-cource integrator for the remanufacture, overhaul or repair of selected secondary repairable items.
- University of Alaska Fairbanks (Fairbanks, AK) – Awarded a $47,000,000 cost-plus firm-fixed price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity contract for test of payloads on small unmanned aerial systems.
- New Mexico State University/Physical Science Laboratory (Las Cruces, NM) – Awarded a $47,000,000 cost-plus, firm-fixed price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for test of payloads on small unmanned aerial systems.
- Applied Research Associates, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM) – Awarded a $47,000,000 cost-plus, firm-fixed price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for test of payloads on small unmanned aerial systems.
- Northrop Grumman Corp., Integrated Systems (El Segundo, CA) – Awarded a $35,580,508 modification to a previously awarded firm-fixed price contract to exercise an option for the procurement of 33 center barrels and loose and miscellaneous parts for the F/A-18 A-D aircraft.
- Tetra Tech, EC, Inc. (San Diego, CA) – Awarded a $9,984,979 firm-fixed price award for task order #0007 under a previously awarded environmental multiple award contract for performing radiological support for Parcel Eat Hunters Point Shipyard.
- DRS ICAS, LLC (Buffalo, NY) – Awarded a $6,853,882 firm-fixed price contract for production of AN/USQ-81(V) gigabit Ethernet multiplex system (9GEDMS) shipsets for new construction and in-service Arleigh Burke (DDG 51) class destroyers, an Australian land based test site, associated installation and checkout repairs, and related GEDMS hardware for Wasp (LHD 1) class and Whidbey Island (LSD 41) class ships and the AN/SPA-25 radar program.
- Goodrich Pump & Engine Control Systems, Inc. (West Hartford, CT) – Awarded a $6,853,008 firm-fixed price contract for the procurement of 348 electronic digital engine control units for the H-60 helicopter.
- Pave-Tech, Inc. (Carlsbad, CA) – Awarded $5,640,000 for firm-fixed price task order #0006 under a previously awarded multiple award construction contract for milling and paving portions of the airfield and Navy Outlying Field, Imperial Beach.