VAMBOA, as a resource, provides a list of those corporations that have been awarded government contracts. These corporations should be very interested in working with Veteran Business Owners, SDVOB and Military Business Owners:
You have honorably served our nation and VAMBOA is here to serve you
Army Contract Awards
- Oshkosh Corp. (Oshkosh, WI) – Awarded a $584,914,693 firm-fixed-price corporate contract on June 29 for the purchase of 1,274 Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Trucks (HEMTT) variant trucks, 452 refurbished HEMTT trucks and 98 palletized load systems trailers.
- Oshkosh Corp. (Oshkosh, WI) – Awarded a $105,570,416 firm-fixed price contract on June 29 for the production of 644 family of medium tactical vehicles, 621 trucks and 43 trailers.
- TASC, Inc. (Andover, MA) – Awarded a $44,786,637 firm-fixed-priced contract on June 30. The contractor shall provide all the necessary labor, supplies, material and equipment in support of the U.S. Army Special Programs Office (ASPO), Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA).
- Atlantic Diving Supply, Inc. (Virginia Beach, VA) – Awarded a $39,500,00 firm-fixed-price contract to purchase Generation III extreme cold weather clothing system kits.
- EvensonBest (New York, NY) – Awarded a $37,890,714 firm-fixed-price contract on June 29 to for lease-to-purchase private office case goods, open plans work stations and general furnishings for a new headquarters facility at Fort Meade, MD.
- United Technologies Corp. (Hartford, CT) – Awarded a $33,866,773 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for further development of constant volume combustion (CVC) technology and culmination of a full scale demonstration of a Vulcan engine – CVC module and power turbine engine – that addresses near-term Department of Defense transition needs with the potential to significantly impact multiple defense and commercial applications.
- Dragados USA, Inc. (New York, NY) – Awarded a $33,770,948 firm-fixed price contract for new excavation, wetland mitigations, demolition of two abandoned sewer siphons, construction of one grade control structure and incidental related work.
- Northrop Grunman Corp. (San Diego, CA) – Awarded a $33,344,592 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract on June 30. The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s Global Hawk autonomous aerial refueling demonstration program will accomplish the first-ever fully autonomous rendezvous, rejoin, station keeping, aerial refueling, and formation separation of two unmanned aircraft.
- Oshkosh Corp. (Oshkosh, WI) – Awarded a $30,910,661 firm-fixed-price contract on June 29 for the procurement of 286 family of medium tactical vehicles; 37 b-kits; 167 trucks; and 119 trailers.
- BAE Systems, Specialty Group, Inc. (Pheonix, AZ) – Awarded a $16,999,833 firm-fixed-price contract on June 30 for helmet sensors, Generation II.
- Allen-Vanguard, Inc. (Ogdensburg, NY) – Awarded a $16,999,760 firm-fixed price contract on June 30 for helmet sensors, Generation II.
- Day & Zimmermann Hawthorne Corp. (Hawthorne, NV) – Awarded a $16,072,491 firm-fixed-price contract on June 30 for services for the operation and maintenance of Hawthorne Army Depot, storage, shipment and receipt of ammunition.
- Kitware, Inc. (Clifton Park, NJ) – Awarded a $13,883,313 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract on June 30 to build a revolutionary wide area motion imagery (WAMI) analysis workstation called the Persistent Motion Imagery Analysis Tool for Exploitation (PerMIATE).
- Emerson Construction Co., Inc. (Temple, TX) – Awarded a $12,805,000 firm-fixed-price contract for the construction of an Army Reserve Center, San Antonio, Texas.
- Boeing Research & Technology (Seattle, WA) – Awarded a $12,527,049 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract to reduce the risk and uncertainties associated with performing extended flight information to a sufficient level while still achieving a significant aerodynamic performance benefit.
- General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, Inc. (St. Petersburg, FL) – Awarded an $11,027,351 basic order agreement with firm-fixed-price delivery orders on June 30 for the small caliber ammunition second source prime contractor for the production of 5.56mm ammunition used in M4 carbines, M16A2 rifles, and M249 light machine guns; 7.6mm ammunition used in M240 series machine guns; and Caliber .50 small arms ammunition used in M2 and other heavy machine guns.
- Lockheed Martin Services, Inc. (Gaithersburg, MD) – Awarded a $10,989,965 firm-fixed-price contract on June 29 for one General Purpose Electronic Test Station (GET)-1000M2M; one GET-1000B2M; one GET-1000B2; installation and training; one lot of spares for the test stations; one lot of technical support and replacements for GET-1000B2M obsolete items.
- Oshkosh Corp. (Oshkosh, WI) – Awarded an $8,750,000 firm-fixed-price contract for the procurement of 1,750 kits for Command, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance suite and battery upgrade/silent watch for Operation Enduring Freedom upgrades on the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected All-terrain vehicle.
- Caelum Research Corp. (Rockville, MD) – Awarded an $8,641,352 firm-fixed-price contract for information systems operations and support services, i.e. communication security, database management, systems administration, helpdesk, programming, and data handling.
Navy Contract Awards
- Electric Boat Corp. (Groton, CT) – Awarded a $171,856,353 contract for lead yard services, development studies and design efforts related to Virginia Class submarines.
- Raytheon Co. (Tucson, AZ) – Awarded a $44,478,772 cost-plus-fixed-fee-contract for fiscal 2010 design agent engineering services for the MK-31 rolling airframe missile (RAM) guided missile weapon system, a cooperative development and production program conducted jointly by the U.S. and Federal Republic of Germany under memoranda of understanding.
- Raytheon Co., Integrated Defense Systems (Sudbury, MA) – Awarded a $13,682,885 firm-fixed-price definitization modification to previously awarded contract (N00024-06-G-5109) for procurement of three AN/SPY-1 radar transmitter multi-mission capability ordnance alteration (ORDALT) kits; 15 stabilized master oscillator ORDALT kits; 16 kill assessment system ORDALT kits; and four radio frequency coherent combiners.
- DRS Sonar Systems, LLC (Gaithersburg, MD) – Awarded a $9,677,410 firm-fixed price contract for development and fielding of a high search rate tactical anti-submarine warfare capability in the form of a variable depth sonar (VDS) for installation on the littoral combat ship.
Defense Logistics Agency Contract Awards
- Direct Energy Business, LLC (Pittsburgh, PA) – Awarded a maximum $90,294,923 fixed-price with economic price adjustment contract to provide electricity.
Air Force Contract Awards
- Pratt and Whitney Military Aftermarket Services (San Antonio, TX) – Awarded a $51,960,191 contract for the overhaul of core module, with a quantity of 28, supporting the F100-229, F15 and F16 aircraft.
U.S. Special Operations Command Contract Awards
- Raytheon Co. (McKinney, TX) – Awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract (H92241-10-D-0004) with a maximum value of $17,000,000 for depot-level maintenance support for the AN/APQ-174B multi-mode radar in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Technology Applications Program Office.