Looking to be verified as a service-disabled Veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) or Veteran-owned small business (VOSB) by the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE)? The CVE has begun hosting Verification Program webinars and virtual town halls to provide comprehensive information to potential new applicants, firms re-verifying, and those who have achieved verification. The schedule of webinars includes:
- 1st Tuesday of each month – Preparing for Re-verification Webinar & Town Hall
- This training is designed for firms whose verification will expire in 5 months or thirty days.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month – Pre-Application Webinar & Town Hall
- This training is designed for firms interested in submitted their first CVE Verification application. Also, firms who have been inactive in the program for some time and now desire to submit an application can also benefit from this session.
- 4th Tuesday of each month – How to stay Verified Webinar & Town Hall
- This training is designed for firms who have been verified in the last six months.
To learn more about CVE and the verification program, please connect via http://www.vetbiz.gov