SBA & Yelp Team Up to Host Event on How Small Businesses Can Successfully Engage and Manage Online Reputation
ATLANTA – The U.S. Small Business Administration is teaming up with Yelp to present a free, in-person event to help Georgia small business owners engage with online reviewers and manage their online reputation. The event will take place on Wednesday, April 3rd from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Kennesaw State University SBDC, KSU Center – Suite 400, 3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw GA 30144. (Phone: 770.423.6450)
Media interested in attending should email email@example.com to register.
Small business owners can register for the event at: http://events.sba.gov/eventmanagement/eventlisting.aspx?state=GA
The 90 minute event will include:
- An overview of how small businesses can join the conversations that are happening about their businesses online
- Panel discussion featuring best practices for getting started with online review sites with perspectives from business owners and reviewers
- Tips on how to handle critical feedback and respond to reviews
- Ways to generate more buzz by creating exciting promotions and monitoring customer leads.
- Informal networking with light refreshments
For more information about the SBA and Yelp partnership, visit: www.sba.gov/onlinereviews.
WHAT: “Success With Online Reviews”
WHEN: Wednesday, April 3rd from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
WHERE: Kennesaw State University SBDC, KSU Center – Suite 500,
3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw GA 30144.
HOW: Registration is free, but limited to availability. http://events.sba.gov/eventmanagement/eventlisting.aspx?state=GA